The quickest way to find answers to questions about your bill might be to start with the AWS Knowledge Center.
In addition, all AWS account owners have access to account and billing support free of charge. Only personalized technical support requires a support plan. For more information, visit the AWS Support web site.
It is also worthwhile to know that the AWS Cost Calculator can be used to provide an estimate for your monthly bill. Also Trusted Advisor can help with reducing costs, by suggesting changes to your existing infrastructure.
This section guides you through contacting AWS Support and opening a support case for your billing inquiry, which is the fastest and most direct method for communicating with AWS Support. AWS Support does not publish a direct phone number for reaching a support representative.
Contacting AWS Support Edit
- Sign in and navigate to the AWS Support Center. If prompted, type the email address and password for your account.
- Choose Open a new case.
- On the Open a new case page, select Account and Billing Support and fill in the required fields on the form.
After you complete the form, you can choose Web for an email response, or Phone to request a telephone call from an AWS Support representative. Instant messaging support is not available for billing inquiries.
Support Concierge Edit
Included as part of the Enterprise Support plan, the Support Concierge is a billing and account expert who provides quick and efficient analysis and assistance. Your assigned Concierge addresses all non-technical billing and account level inquiries - freeing up your time to run your business.
- A primary contact to help manage AWS billing and account-level services
- Proactive guidance and best practices for billing allocation, consolidation of accounts, and root-level account security
- Direct access to a billing advocate for payment inquiries, cost reports, service limits, and bulk purchases