AWS Support Edit
AWS Support provides tools and resources to help you make sure your AWS environment is built and operated to be secure, highly available, efficient, and cost effective. With a focus on the security and operational health of your infrastructure, AWS Support provides:
- Real-time insight through AWS Trusted Advisor. Trusted Advisor is an online tool that serves as your customized cloud expert, and helps you provision your resources by following best practices. Trusted Advisor inspects your AWS environment and finds opportunities to save money, improve system performance and reliability, or help close security gaps.
- Proactive support and advocacy through Technical Account Manager (TAM). Your TAM is your single point of contact and advocate who provides technical expertise across the full range of AWS services. TAMs work closely with you to deliver proactive guidance and early awareness of new features and recommendations. And should any unplanned issues arise, your TAM ensures that they are resolved as swiftly as possible.
The full range of AWS Trusted Advisor checks is available to all customers with Business and Enterprise Level Support, and Technical Account Managers are included with Enterprise Support.
Professional Services Edit
AWS Professional Services and the AWS Partner Network can help you create more comprehensive solutions to security problems, everything from strategic advice, deployments, to re-engineering your security processes. Example engagements include:
- Enterprise Security Architecture. Evaluate the nature of the workloads you are deploying in AWS, along with your security needs and define an architecture and set of security controls that will protect your data and workloads according to best practices.
- Policies and Controls-Mapping. Examine your requirements based upon your security policy and any third party or regulatory mandates and provide detailed recommendations on how to satisfy those requirements and demonstrate compliance.
- Security Operations Playbook. Define the right organizational structures and processes to ensure that security controls are working correctly, as well as detect and respond to security issues that arise within your AWS environment
- Business Unit Workshops. Work with IT and Business Leaders across your organization to understand their plans and strategies around Cloud adoption, educate them on the best way to satisfy their requirements while minimizing risks to the organization, and devise an organization wide security framework for deploying workloads on AWS.